[squeak-dev] Installing Filetree

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:35:50 UTC 2012

Dale,

Thank you for answering quickly and for pointing out that I should go
for the github version.
I'll do that.

In the meantime:
It is a plain 4.3all-in one image from www.squeak.org updated to the
last change.

I filed in FileTree, but no git is installed.

I clicked on 'open' in the Monticello browser, the result is shown in
the screenshot.

Maybe this helps. Otherwise I can upload the whole image.

Hannes