[squeak-dev] Installing Filetree

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jul 19 16:56:03 UTC 2012

Hannes,

Okay ... I've updated the FileTree bugreport[1] with a reference to your post and will take a look when I get a chance ...

I will still point out that the install instructions for FileTree[2] include a load of the latest code from the github repository...

BTW, you indicated that you needed to explicitly load a specific version in the Installer script and that the instructions:

   Installer ss3
        project: 'FileTree';
        install: 'MonticelloFileTree-Core.squeak43'.

don't load the correct version... Is that correct?

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/issues/49
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/blob/pharo1.3/doc/SqueakInstall.md