[squeak-dev] Installing Filetree

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jul 19 19:39:53 UTC 2012

Hannes,

Okay ... I am beginning to believe that the issue is with Windows (I noticed the C: in your file path) ... you may have mentioned it earlier, but it didn't impress on me till just now ... I've been testing on Linux and I don't have easy access to a windows system for testing.

Masashi Umezawa reported a bug[1] against FileTree a week or so ago ... he didn't include a stack trace (and I never saw a stack trace since it was on windows), but in re-reading the bug, it sounds like the problem you are reporting...The bug affects the writing of packages from Windows.

Masashi did identify a bugfix[2] which was committed at the time of the the bug report.  If you load the latest code from github, you should pick up the bugfix.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/issues/47
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/commit/e5e75444507731c177e64c56bd6c64111cbf9be8#diff-0