[squeak-dev] Squeak release process - CI server

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 10:15:35 UTC 2012

On 20 July 2012 17:52, Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
> Super!
>
> The CI server is at
>
> http://www.squeakci.org
>
> I just emailed you a username and password. If there is a problem with
> logging in, let me know. If you have questions about how Jenkins works,
> you're better off posting here on the list, as people here have more
> knowledge than I do about using Jenkins.

OK, so it looks like builtastic.sh is the thing that Jenkins runs. It
fires up a Squeak image and passes in tests.st. Right now, tests.st
runs only the HelpSystem-Tests suite, so we ought to just add more
packages to its list, and those tests will also be run. That's easy
enough, but I DON'T see how I can push an updated tests.st into the
build's workspace. What am I missing?