[squeak-dev] Cannot store into ReadOnlyBinding?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:35:07 UTC 2012

> If we're at the end of a release cycle that's news to me. What's the schedule?

We're both in touch with the community vibe enough to know we don't
need a schedule to know we're certainly in the final half, if not the
final third at least, of this cycle.

But I trust your judgement, if you believe it's safe enough to put
Environments in trunk at this stage then I trust it's good enough for
your, my and the community's production images.  The release schedule
should ensure to give everyone ample time to flush out the issues.