[squeak-dev] Cannot store into ReadOnlyBinding?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:54:31 UTC 2012

I actually think as well that going for Environments towards the end
of the release cycle is a bit risky. However as having this something
like Environments (name spaces) is long overdue I did not say anything
at all. And Colin splits it up into two parts. Preparation work in
4.4. and extensions in 4.5 (OmniBrowser support I assume)

I very much welcome having Environments. It will open up options which
are obvious but of which we did not think anymore because we got used
to the idea of being stuck.

Colin, thank you very much indeed, that you took the plunge...

--Hannes