[squeak-dev] Documentation/Comment per package

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:15:44 UTC 2012

Chris, these are good arguments.

For who ever used VW refactoring browser, the answer is obvious: if
comment was accessible from class browser, then it would enable
browsing and discovering what is in the image, and it is IMHO
invaluable.

As for small production image, there's not much difference with class
comments, and there should be less package than classes...

Nicolas