[squeak-dev] First green ball on Jenkins

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:15:57 UTC 2012

On 31 July 2012 20:53, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> First time in history of Squeak that we can download an image with up
> to the latest update included. Much faster to download an image than
> updating locally. Ideal for testing. Great! Many thanks.

Ooh, careful there! This image isn't the latest up-to-date image. It's
about 100 updates behind. This is a first step, not a final one.

Still to do, I need to
* add all the rest of the tests to the script,
* browbeat all & sundry into getting a green light on the remaining
tests (or saving them for later work by calling them expected
failures),
* updating the image under test before running the test so we _do_
have a green light on the absolute latest image.

And then I'm sure we'll have more things to add to the todo list.

frank