[squeak-dev] The Trunk: NetworkTests-dtl.30.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jun 18 23:39:12 UTC 2012

This update is the only change required for NetworkTests to run with both
the current Network code and the Network updates in the inbox. I moved the
intermediate NetworkTests-dtl.28 and NetworkTests-dtl.29 to the treated
inbox, as they contain nothing of value.

There is a series of six recent updates to Network in the inbox, the latest of
which now appears to be stable. If no further issues are seen I will move these
six from inbox to trunk tomorrow.

Dave