Squeak.org starving... and what to do about it - if so. (was Re: [squeak-dev] Environments)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jun 27 14:17:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:09:23PM +0100, David Corking wrote:
> A few minute ago , G?ran Krampe  wrote:
>
> > These days I am unsure of Squeak's "place" in the world.
>
> To all: where is Squeak in your world?

I like spending time with Squeak, and I appreciate that it is different
in ways that attract creative, intelligent people who don't necessarily
pay attention to what other people think is the the latest cool thing.

I spend a good deal of my personal free time with Squeak because I
enjoy it, I learn from it, and I like being part of the community.

Dave