[squeak-dev] Environments

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:21:03 UTC 2012

> On the other hand I am *unhappy* that you aren't facing any opposition
> because unfortunately it may just indicate that our community have shrunk
> considerably and people are instead flaming each other over on Pharo-dev. ;)

It's probably premature to say the idea won't face any opposition.
Right now I think we're still trying to understand Colins proposal
before we flame it.  :)  It was only proposed just the other day and
the thread is already > 20 posts from 9 unique posters in a community
of very busy members so...   ;)