[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Jun 29 20:23:32 UTC 2012

At 28 Jun 2012 23:55:06 +0000,
commits at source.squeak.org wrote:

> Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-June/005402.html
>
> Name: Network-eem.131
> Ancestors: Network-dtl.130
>
> Add some Croquet URI manipulation routines used by the
> Cog VMMaker to the base Network package.

> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-June/005403.html
>
> Name: Kernel-eem.700
> Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.699
>
> Back out of my bogus fix to runUntilErrorOrReturnFrom:.
> My "fix" breaks non-local return in the debugger.
> I can't find my original case that justified the new code
> (although it was that in the debugger too much stack was
> unwound), and so it needs to be backed-out and we need
> to find good test cases to fix this correctly.

The original code was something like:

 Hello,

I noticed that step executing the following code in debugger yields
different results:

test

       3 < 4 ifTrue: [
               thisContext return: 42].
       ^ 666.

In the normal execution, you get 42 as expected, but if you debug it
and step execute, #return: does not actuall return and you get 666.