[squeak-dev] can this be done via modification to the Squeak/Pharo IDE?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Mar 1 12:00:08 UTC 2012

Well, to me, the various demos shown were quite compelling, and I
thought, at the least the interface innovations were something that
Squeak and Pharo developers might want to adopt. Certainly, for  any
kind of  graphics/games-oriented development, they're the "wave of the
future." As to describing them in a few sentences, I didn't think it
necessary or even really worth trying to do. A picture is worth a
thousand words, and these were highly interactive pictures.

Lawson