[squeak-dev] odd bug in Squeak 4.3, also in Pharo 1.3?...

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 12:24:33 UTC 2012

On 3/2/12 4:29 AM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> myNav := SystemNavigation default.
> (myNav allMethodsWithSourceString: '"' matchCase: false) do:
>      [:each| Transcript show: each asString ->  ( each  actualClass
> commentsIn: each sourceString);cr ]

Now I get the same error in the same place with Pharo 1.3 as I do in
Squeak 4.3 though the error message is different:

MNU: CommentReference>>sourceString.

So my original code mostly works with Squeak 4.3, but doesn't work at
all with Pharo 1.3

Your code has errors in the same place as mine does in Squeak 4.3, but
at least it mostly works in Pharo 1.3 as well as Squeak 4.3.

I'm pretty sure this isn't proper behavior, either way.

Lawson