[squeak-dev] SM (was OCompletion in 4.3?)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:36:45 UTC 2012

I've been reading these posts about plans for improving SqueakMap. The
real deal maker is to mirror SqueakSource. If you could go to SM and
know you were getting access to everything at SqueakSource and other
things. Then it'd be compelling.

Andreas was saying that SM was useful because it could be searched by
Google. You know, he's got a point. SqS is awful for finding things.
Truly. Unless  you know what you're looking for, forget it. And it'd be
easy to add a Google search window.

But how to siphon all the data about projects out of SqS? I mean, Google
can't crawl it, and there's a reason for that. Does anybody have an idea?

Chris