[squeak-dev] SM (was OCompletion in 4.3?)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:43:40 UTC 2012

I don't feel stiffed, Göran. My grown as a programmer is emerging from a base of code you wrote. I don't know if SM
has a future as a solution for the community, but it certainly has  future as the place where I improve as a programmer.

Since you feel certain that SmalltalkHub with your assistance will be a benefit to Squeak, Pharo, and others,
perhaps you might be bold enough to commit yourself to some kind of deadline. When? Real artists ship.

Chris