[squeak-dev] SOB minutes - 3/6/12

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:22:41 UTC 2012

On 3/7/12 2:57 PM, "Chris Cunnington" <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:

> * a person would be eligible to vote by having shown they¹d made a
> contribution

I think the list should be SqueakSource members who have at less one project
and this was active in the last year.

> - Colin discussed creating remote tools for work on a mini Squeak image:
>
> While Smalltalk offers reflection, the ideal is to have a program as
> unaffected by its tools as a program is by a text editor
> Colin uses a miniature image for the Atom feed of his website wiresong.ca. He
> built the image from Pavel¹s core using the Mason build tool. He is planning
> to post a link to Squeak-Dev to allow people to download this image

Great to see Colin also comes to reduced images kingdom.
Welcome and waiting so see his techniques and learn.

> - All members of the board are running for re-election with the exception of
> Jecel, who described his position at the last meeting

Great job all. Miss Jecel and sorry.

And also I wish to become a SOB member this year

Edgar