[squeak-dev] Bugs in Squeak

=?EUC-KR?B?sK3B+L/A?= jinoh67 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:47:11 UTC 2012

-- Inspector

1. When an Inspector gets error during evaluting printString, It shows this
message with color red.

 <error in printString: evaluate "**** printString" to debug>

 but when I switch to another, even if that field does not throw a error,
the text is still red.

2. When a error occurs getting printString of first (as example) indexable
field, this message is shown:

 <error in printString: evaluate "1 printString" to debug>

 1 printString is always '1'. It is not associated with the field.

-- Text

3. When I show a text that contains TextAnchor that has a morph in MVC, the
Squeak system lacks.

-- MVC

4. MVC sometimes shows TTC fonts as 2-bit font, or 32-bit font.

 If a hidden part is shown, the font is showed as 2-bit.
 If I restore screen, the font is showed as 32-bit.

-- TextMorph

 If I place the cursor into link and leave it, the cursor is still pointer.

There's some bugs in Squeak, hope you can fix that...