[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Mar 25 23:55:05 UTC 2012

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-March/005241.html

Name: Tools-nice.398
Ancestors: Tools-bf.397

Improve Inspector>>printStringErrorText

It will display:
<error in printString: evaluate "(self at: 2) printString" to debug>
instead of:
<error in printString: evaluate "2 printString" to debug>

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2012-March/005242.html

Name: Tools-nice.399
Ancestors: Tools-nice.398

When an Error occurs while printing the selected field, the Text describing the field holds an error message in red ink.
When a field without error is then selected, the ink did remain red.
Correct this and let it turn black again.
I see your red error and want to paint it black, no colors anymore I want'em to turn black, etc...