[squeak-dev] Looking for Gjallar

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Mar 28 08:04:59 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 05:19 AM, Chris Muller wrote:
> Thanks a lot Göran.  Would you mind if I or someone made it accessible
> via SqueakSource and a load-script on SqueakMap?  Just to improve its
> accessibility.

Well... I actually don't really think SqueakMap fits - the server part
has external dependencies etc, so it is quite hard to "package".

But what I should do is create a repo on SS for all the Squeak code of
course, I will do that ASAP.

There has been some interest in Gjallar lately (for some odd reason!)
and I do intend to:

1. Write up a description of what is there and what is good and bad.
2. Write an "ideal todo" if I had infinite time and money to bring it to
the next step.

...and possibly also start cleaning out some bits. Will see.

> PS - That's a pretty nice upload output you have there.

 From padme.krampe.se? It is a new virtual server at Dediserve in Texas,
got a good deal for it :)

regards, Göran