[squeak-dev] Fwd: Craig is running for the 2012 board

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Mar 28 15:04:03 UTC 2012

Hi--

     Having established my consultancy in Amsterdam, I'm ready to return
to the Squeak board this year. I would like to lead the release of
Squeak 5, using the Spoon technology[1,2]. Now that I live in Europe and
go to European gatherings, I look forward to strengthening Squeak's ties
to ESUG and other European developers. Finally, I'm eager to extend the
reach of the Squeak community through social media.

     thanks!

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/spoon
[2] http://thiscontext.wordpress.com