[squeak-dev] AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugin included in Cocoa (please test)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:07:06 UTC 2012

 > I added AioPlugin and SqueakSSL plugins in Cocoa builds.

At the risk of seeming more obtuse than I usually am, why would I want
SSL in an Apple VM unless I'm running an Apple server, which almost
nobody does? SSL in a Linux VM, yea, OK, I get that. Does my desktop
image running on my Mac need SSL for something?

Chris

*Andy Dufresne <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000209/>*: How can you be so
obtuse?
*Warden Samuel Norton <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0348409/>*: What? What
did you call me?
*Andy Dufresne <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000209/>*: Obtuse. Is it
deliberate?
*Warden Samuel Norton <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0348409/>*: Son,
you're forgetting yourself.
*Andy Dufresne <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000209/>*: The country club
will have his old time cards. Records, W-2s with his name on them. Sir,
if I ever get out, I'd never mention what happens here. I'd be just as
indictable as you for laundering that money.