[squeak-dev] [Cuis - ANN] Blowfish for Cuis 4.0

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:31:38 UTC 2012

I'm glad you find this useful enough to port.

One of the things I'm confused about is in the 'Blowfish.pck' file on
github on line 42 the instance variable 'rounds' has a list of classes
that follow it.  Most of those classes have nothing to do with the
Blowfish package and are from things like Chronos or Didier Bisset's
numerical algorithms both of which aren't dependencies..

Is there something I've done to pollute the package that I could clean
up? Is it pretty normal for that type of thing to happen?

Thanks again

Paul