[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 4.0 is released!

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat May 5 16:20:43 UTC 2012

Juan,

Nice job on another excellent release!

I've been playing around with packages and have a question re: changesets for packages.  Specifically, I was doing some work in some packages that had been saved (but not recently) and managed to segfault the VM (my fault).  When I brought back up Cuis and browsed the changes (both for the core image and for the packages I was working on) there was nothing listed.  Are changesets supposed to be working for packages the same way they do for the core image?  If so, is there anything I need to do to explicitly enable them?

Thanks,
Phil