[squeak-dev] Fun with spock (NativeBoost FFI)

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue May 15 07:42:59 UTC 2012

On 5/14/12 8:06 PM, Lawson English wrote:
> On 5/14/12 8:02 PM, Lawson English wrote:
>> OK, getting closer. However I'm still not quite getting what I expect:
>>

>> f1 := GMPfWrapper new.
>> f2 := GMPfWrapper new.
>> f3 := GMPfWrapper new.
>> f1 set_ui: 50.
>> f2 set_ui: 50.
>> f3 set_ui:50.
>> (f3 +f2) asString ==> '1

Doh, its working just fine. the function only returns the minimum digits
required and returns the exponent in the expptr, so 1 has an expptr
value of 3, making it 100.0...

Sigh.

L.

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all