[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-yo.406.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:24:12 UTC 2012

One thing I've found myself interested in is the reverse of the
Dependency browser -- the dependency browser is good for knowing what
particular packages are required and why by the left-most selected
package.

Sometimes I want to know, for a selected package, what other packages
_require_ it, but I don't know whether there's an easy way to do
that..