[squeak-dev] Elections

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue May 15 21:05:12 UTC 2012

This looks good to me. It documents our election process clearly,
which is exactly what is required. In the event that the process
needs to be changed (such as changing the number of seats on the
board), it would of course be necessary to update the documented
process, but this should do nicely for now.

Dave