[squeak-dev] New Cuis mail list

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:06:46 UTC 2012

Warning: strong language below.

On May 15, 2012, at 7:39 PM, "Juan Vuletich (mail lists)" <juanlists at jvuletich.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,

> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Actually, as the Marketing Department (does anyone have any Forrester Surveys or Kool-Aid? I'm thirsty and it's hot out...) I'd like to encourage everyone to post on the Cuis list in whatever language you like.

I think we'll do our best to understand what you're trying to say in whatever language you feel like speaking in.

I may need your help with that. Language barriers can be real mountains to climb, but we're here to climb them. Onwards and Upwards my friends!

"Ain't no mountain high enough..."