[squeak-dev] Re: Elections

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed May 16 06:08:42 UTC 2012

This looks good. I'm not sure if it needs formalizing but in the past
elections we used to have an option like "none of the below" which I
think was helpful as a minimal bar to pass for a seat on the board. I
don't know if it's necessary but you could consider adding it to the
proposal (unless that precludes us from choosing other forms of voting,
hmm ...)

Cheers,
   - Andreas