[squeak-dev] SVG versions of Squeak icon artwork?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu May 17 20:40:20 UTC 2012

Bert and Chris,

Thanks for the quick response... you gave me what I asked for but not what I really meant (my fault for not being clearer.)  I'm looking for scaleable art (or at least as large as possible if in a raster format) for the icons used throughout the UI such as window icons for close/minimize/maximize/menu, icons on the world menu, etc.

Thanks,
Phil