[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak CI - squeakci.org now in beta

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed May 23 16:37:34 UTC 2012

Chris Cunnington-3 wrote

> Jenkins and I are not eye-to-eye on what
> constitutes success at this point.

Hey, Chris. Jenkins is really cool! I set up a personal server that mirrors
many of Pharo's jobs, so I always have the latest image/VMs, etc. I also am
writing a St wrapper to control it from the image, and a framework to use St
build scripts instead of shell scripts, so if I can be of assistance, lmk.

Looking at your console output, there is:
"ERROR: Publisher hudson.plugins.emma.EmmaPublisher aborted due to exception
hudson.util.IOException2: Failed to parse
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Squeak/HelpSystem-Tests-Test.xml"

If you're not concerned with the test results just yet, simply remove that
post-build step (I'm guessing since I can't see your config), and remember
to have build scripts return 0 on success.

HTH,
Sean