[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak CI - squeakci.org now in beta

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed May 23 22:05:02 UTC 2012

Chris Cunnington-3 wrote

> One really good point you make is I need to give access to the scripts.

Lukas' scripts are on Github (https://github.com/renggli/builder). This is
pretty cool because anyone can fork them and make a pull request, so you
don't have to worry about making accounts for everyone.

For my own setup, I have a master script in $JENKINS_HOME that finds the
script for the current job based on the job name, so each Jenkins job
configuration has the same one-liner:
    "$JENKINS_HOME"/build.sh
which reads the current job name ($JOB_NAME) and executes the appropriate
script. This way I don't have to keep editing the Jenkins configs.

Cheers,
Sean