[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] differently organized method categories in the Debugger dnu: create process

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu Nov 1 21:14:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

To make this easy to review and integrate, what is the best is the following

1) add an issue to the issue tracker.

	http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list

I did it for this already for your report (to not forget it):

2) to take advantage of an automatic test robot, attach a Slice to the bug report

After having added the report, this is easy. In a fresh image:
	-> do the change (e.g. load the .cs or .st)
	-> open Monticello
	-> Press the +Slice button
	-> put the issue number 6896 into the field and press "grab"
	-> select the slice and save it to the inbox
	-> put status to "FixReviewNeeded"  or wait until someone else does it
	-> The famous monkey will load your slice and run all tests to see if you managed to break something essential.

Integration (or rejection) will happen quite fast after this (within 24 hours often, within some days for sure).

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de