[squeak-dev] LocaleTest>>testLocaleChanged failure

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 3 19:42:01 UTC 2012

LocaleTest>>testLocaleChanged is a test that checks to ensure that the value
of the #useFormsInPaintBox changes when the locale changes from 'en' to 'ja'.
This preference does not currently exist in Squeak trunk, so I am assuming that
it refers to something Etoys related that may be incomplete in Squeak trunk.

If this is correct, then I am inclined to mark #testLocaleChanged as an expected
failure, with a comment to explain the above.

Can anyone shed further light on this?

Dave