[squeak-dev] The Trunk: KernelTests-dtl.235.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:29:13 UTC 2012

On 4 November 2012 18:09,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of KernelTests to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/KernelTests-dtl.235.mcz

> Name: KernelTests-dtl.235
> Author: dtl
> Time: 4 November 2012, 1:08:04.014 pm
> UUID: de45cee9-3416-4fd8-a216-b5cafe70ee57
> Ancestors: KernelTests-ul.234
>
> As of Kernel-cmm.671 Timespans created in the context of an offset will start in that offset, and when no context is available the defaultOffset for a Timespan will be zero. This affects a TimeStamp created from a string representation of itself, which will now have zero offset (UTC). Update TimeStampTest to reflect to this behavior.
>
> =============== Diff against KernelTests-ul.234 ===============

This fixes two more failing tests, bringing us to:

* Tests.Localization.LocaleTest.testLocaleChanged (for which we need
to find a preference that differs between the 'en' and 'ja' locales')
* Tests.Release.ReleaseTest.testNoObsoleteClasses (failing because
some of the Monticello tests don't properly clear up after themselves)

and, if you're running a Cog VM, also:

KernelTests.Numbers.LargeNegativeIntegerTest.testMinimumNegativeIntegerArithmetic

Thanks, Dave!

frank