[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] now that squeaksource is back...

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:13:45 UTC 2012

Please use ss3 for projects closely-related to Squeak.
ss3.gemstone.com is the like-replacement of the original SqueakSource
which the Squeak board recognizes as the official replacement for
SqueakSource.

SmalltalkHub is a competing alternative which may be suitable for some
Squeak application projects.  It's implemented on Pharo.