[squeak-dev] source.squeak.org problem and restore from backup

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Nov 9 16:52:14 UTC 2012

I found source.squeak.org was not running properly a while ago.  It was
only rendering the very top content of the front page and no styling.
The most recent backup was from a couple of hours earlier so I tried
that first but it had the same problem.  So then I tried a backup from
about 26 hours ago and now that is up and running.

Any changes made to source.squeak.org project since about 11/8/2012
13:00 UTC will have disappeared.  If you did any related work since
yesterday you should at least check it.

Ken