[squeak-dev] Help! changes file crash, How to recover?

liang bing liangbing64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:25:14 UTC 2012

Hi, everybody,

I come from China, Excuse me, my English is not good.
I have added Chinese character input fuction in Squeak 4.3, input and
display well.
I have made an install.sar for chinese envirenment. taking Japanese Squeak
as a reference

These days, I am learning Seaside to write one website for chinese Squeak
learning.almost to completed. but miserable thing happened, the changes file
crash. can not read the source code now.

the reason is, the methed html paragraph: ' chinese characters  ', including
some special characters,
these cause mess code of method when accepted.

I used Windows notebook to edit the changes file and find the method and
delelte several word, but the whole source code in many packages are wrong
now.

Could someone help me to recover?

Thank you very much ahead.

 Bing