[squeak-dev] Squeak Board minutes - 11/19/12

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:39:28 UTC 2012

Yes, indeed.

And in particular I suggest to go for a fluid layout, so that it looks
fine on smaller screens

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/examples/fluid.html

With Firefox 15.0 for example you have a new menu option
   Web developer / Responsive web design
where you can easily choose different screen sizes and have a look how
the site renders for various screen sizes.

This does not use much time in terms of Smalltalk as it is all CSS. It
will give us a modern web site.

In any case, Chris,  thank you very much for going for an Altitude web
site. It is good to have a test site. We were well served by Aida in
the past but giving the new framework a chance is fine as well.

---Hannes