[squeak-dev] squeak.org

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:31:10 UTC 2012

http://box3.squeak.org:8624/

I made a few changes. I added Darius's Innovation section and some color
to the sections that were gray.

I think Darius's Innovation section fills out the site nicely. There are
no links, because the content area is a child of the parent frame
holding the navbar. This is composition, not inheritance, so I can't
reach the "current" instvar easily. Altitude can be RESTful, so I could
make the whole site RESTful. And if it was Seaside, I'd punt and call a
continuation. The site may need to be re-structured, but for now I'm
just going to present the Innovation section without links.

Chris