[squeak-dev] squeak.org latest

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 30 22:15:28 UTC 2012

On 30-11-2012, at 1:12 PM, Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://box3.squeak.org:8624
>
> I've uploaded a new version of the site with a few changes. New welcome text, a correction in the Innovation section, and a color taken from the logo.

That's getting to look pretty nice I'd say.

Now all that's needed (in the spirit of 'first, build your moonbase') is well-written, up to date, concise material for the content. I know there's a lot of stuff around but last time I took a walk around it there was a *lot* of seriously out of date material. It's hard work to get right but without it there isn't much point in even having a website!

tim
Strange OpCodes: CSD: Charge Surreptitiously to DOE