[squeak-dev] FW: [ANN] Celeste is back

Open Slate openslateproj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:13:28 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene
<edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As said in the mail of almost a year have working for yahoo and not for
> gmail.
>
> For this you need adapt code of Sven from Zinc (my guess)

Wonder why. I just checked both and they use the same POP and SMTP settings.

POP
SSL   Yes
Port  995

SMTP
SSL Yes
Authentication Yes
Port 465 or 587

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_MAIL_CLASSIC&locale=en_US&id=SLN3218&pir=CREDF0xibUlhvLmmQ4agFNfeqi5DvIWk0.0BtuOyCzQwoC6XJD_R60M6i.7n5dX5LqpUKlwASRk8gjKnfek62SZ_uhX25KFHbKfUJEwxlUKa3breJYmt1zJEzDQHzG2ZEhBLb5WMYoQ6PzQGNRFe

http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13287
--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project