[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-bf.627.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 10 03:37:15 UTC 2012

On 09.10.2012, at 16:58, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I removed my Inbox submission (Morphic-cmm.442) for fixing this which
> you rejected in June 2010.  I'm glad you finally found a solution that
> works for you.

Ah, I actually had forgotten about that. I just looked at our old discussion again. While the blend mode I used now is qualitatively better than the one proposed previously (the translucent color is drawn correctly), it still smooths the edges of rotated sketches. But as we discussed before, this is a separate problem (which I now realize could be solved by setting smoothing to 1 in the TransformMorph when needed). Actually we should have taken in your improvement last year, because it was a little better than what we had before that. As long as we're moving roughly in the right direction, every little step counts :)

- Bert -