[squeak-dev] Article On Modern Smalltalk

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:09:36 UTC 2012

On 12-10-14 11:22 AM, Alejandro F. Reimondo wrote:
> +1
> Please consider adding to the links section
>  http://u8.smalltalking.net and  http://www.smalltalking.net
> to promote reflection on what is the meaning of "modern"
> for a person that understood what is Smalltalk (for himself),
> and for people talking about social dev. using smalltalk.
> thanks in advance,
> Ale.

I'd be happy to do that, but things in the server and squeak.org
especially are in a big state of flux. Your request is prompting me to
realize that we will need a page of links to projects. But at the moment
we are designing a new squeak.org on a new framework. All this to say,
I'll be happy to do that, but in about eight weeks, after we have a new
site up. But rest assured, I won't forget you asked, and we'll do it then.

Chris