[squeak-dev] [ANN] Phobos for Squeak

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 16:56:32 UTC 2012

Pavel,

Looks interesting, but lacking enough unix geekdom, I'm a bit stymied by

run XULRunner with -jsconsole argument. It shows the JavaScript console

I tried stuff like this:

robert-arnings-computer:PhobosDemo.app bob$
Contents/Frameworks/XUL.framework/Versions/16.0/xulrunner --app
/Contents/Resources/application.ini
Error: couldn't parse application.ini.

and can't seem to find the winning combination. Can you help?

Thanks,
Bob