[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-cwp.492.mcz

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Oct 22 07:47:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:42 AM,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:

> Tweak #numArgs, so that Strings respect the #allowUnderscoreSelectors preference, but Symbols don't.

I think this batch of changes means we can turn
#allowUnderscoreSelectors on by default.

Looking through the senders of #numArgs, I noticed that many of them
were messages to  a selector. In those cases, the selector might
contain underscores, even though the preference disallows them, so I
made Symbol>>numArgs behave differently than String>>numArgs.

Unless somebody objects, I'll move these to the trunk soonish.