[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-cwp.492.mcz

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Oct 22 16:37:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu> wrote:
> I'm a bit lost about which methods will get into the Trunk, since every
> package has two versions with different content. For example
> Collections-cwp.491 extracts String class >> #initializeTokenish from
> #initialize, while Collections-cwp.492 don't. Also both versions containting
> changes to Scanner class >> #prefAllowUnderscoreSelectors: send String class
>>> #initialize instead of #initializeTokenish.

Yeah, sorry about that. I committed to the inbox, then realized that I
was working from an outdated image. I've moved those first commits to
inbox-treated. The versions that are still in the inbox are the ones
that would be moved to the trunk.

> Another thing is that the support for initial and final keywords is gone
> long ago, only #numArgs has traces of it, which should be removed.

Ok. I didn't really understand that stuff, so I left it alone. I'll do
another version.

Colin