[squeak-dev] 6 tests to go...

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 17:15:30 UTC 2012

On 23 October 2012 17:34, Tom Rushworth <tom.b.rushworth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> I made a stab at getting the new image to run on my OS X server, but the
> link below doesn't seem to do anything in a regular browser, or when I
> paste it into the update-image.st script as the update source.
>
> I'm probably completely misunderstanding what I should be doing...
> Can you give me a bigger hint? :).

Right. This is the second time we've seen this. There's _supposed_ to
be a zip there for you to download.

Chris Cunnington (I'm not saying that with my Dad Voice; there are
just lots of people sharing your name on the list), did you do
anything to the build server? It looks like all the build history for
SqueakTrunk just vanished.

frank