[squeak-dev] 6 tests to go... Win7 results

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Oct 23 20:25:11 UTC 2012

Hi,
> We're down to 6 failing unit tests on the Linux platform, one of which
> is an expected failure and another of which is a known network issue
> for the Linux platform.
>
> Would my kind Windows and OSX build volunteers please run builds
> against the latest trunk image?
> (http://173.246.101.237:8080/job/SqueakTrunk/lastCompletedBuild/artifact/)

Yesterday (Oct 22) I could download build #17 and got a TrunkImage.image
and .changes. Not the usual zip including the VM.

This is update 12251 according to the system reporter. I disable IPV6
support via preferences and run all tests in the Cog VM I used for the
previous tests. See http://minus.com/luZyqW2PRhIrq.

I get 3222 run, 3178 passes, 18 expected failures, 5 failures, 21
errors, 0 unexpected passes, as if the network preference is ignored again.
See http://minus.com/lpibYAKEi3bw5
I did this twice, as I didn't want to believe it.

If I update this image to trunk, it loads some updates and again claims
to be 12251 version.
Tests like before result in 3219 run, 3195 passes, 18 expected failures,
5 failures, 1 errors, 0 unexpected passes. See:
http://minus.com/l17FSZY5yOnhH

I have no idea but I still have that image if someone wants it.

http://minus.com/mbam1m6GnSJJJH is the complete Folder with the
screenshots of all runs I published up to now.

Cheers

Herbert