[squeak-dev] Re: 6 tests to go...

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 08:25:56 UTC 2012

On 27 October 2012 01:21, Jeff Gonis <jeff.gonis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that this is quite late, but better late than never.  Running the
> latest from Frank's squeak-ci repo I get 8 errors:
>
> KernelTests: 3 errors 0 failures.
> NetworkTests: 2 errors 0 failures.
> Tests: 2 errors 0 failures.
> ToolsTests: 1 errors 0 failures.
>
> DependencyBrowserTest>>#testClassList

I also saw this guy and was a bit surprised. I mean, the test is
fragile in that we examine the current methods of a few classes
(String) - I wrote it that way for lack of mocks - but didn't have a
chance to see why. It probably broke because of the recent String
changes shuffled the method order.

> LargeNegativeIntegerTest>>#testMinimumNegativeArithmetic

General question not just for Jeff: Can we mark this as an expected failure?

frank